Archival lightning data
Lightning Incident Archive Search reports
- An updated search interface is tied to an interactive map, ensuring the location entered is the one expected.
- Customers now utilize Report Credits in exchange for a report. Multiple Report Credits can be conveniently and quickly purchased, which allows banking of credits for future reports and streamlines the report creation process. Contact us to discuss volume Report Credit discounts and other options.
- Preliminary results are presented after entering the desired parameters and BEFORE committing to purchase. The preliminary count of detected events helps eliminate mistakes and provides a "what-if" capability - did lightning occur, and if so, how much? It also avoids using credits on "negative reports" (0 strikes) unless this is desired.
- The new Summary section provides a full history of previously created LIAS Reports, including the search parameters utilized for each report and option to view them. A listing of report credits allows customers to know the precise status of their account and purchases.
The Special introductory pricing of $75 per report has been continued! Order your reports today!
- Premium license upgrades to real-time data services;
- Data files that can be ingested into commercial or custom software;
- Graphical images of lightning data overlaid on a map;
- Bulk data sets that can be integrated with business data for statistical analysis;
- Customized data sets and graphical presentations.