Google Earth Lightning Service with Real-Time DataGoogle Earth™ provides an ideal way to view lightning data in reference to high-resolution imagery and other relevant geographic features of interest. USPLN, NAPLN, and GLN lightning data are available as a streaming real-time data file that is fully compatible with Google Earth. The Google Earth Lightning Service is extremely end-user friendly, with the capabilities to support operational needs.
- Subscription-based user authentication and access to streaming Google Earth .kml file.
- Individual user profiles with pre-defined start location, coverage, and data attributes.
- Lightning event information (location, time, amplitude) can be exposed or hidden .
- Storm cell representation at higher Google Earth altitudes to expedite display.
- Support for advanced requirements such as animation/looping, error ellipse analysis, and alerting regions.
For more information, pricing, or a demo account, please email Sales.
NAPLN Lightning as Storm Cells with Alert Region
GLN Lightning in Europe