- General. The Site includes all means by which WSI provides information to you, including, without limitation, the USPLN website, downloadable documents, and media. The Site is operated by WSI. WSI has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, without limitation, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use of the Site.
- Limited Rights of Use.
- The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, images, video, and graphics. The contents of the Site are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of WSI and the copyright owner.
- Specific images are provided through third-party image providers and copyrighted as noted. Layout design provided by Eny Genao.
- You shall use the Site for lawful purposes only. You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Any conduct by you that in WSI's discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site will not be permitted.
- Warranty Disclaimer.
- THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE INCLUDING ALL USPLN, NAPLN and GLN DATA ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WSI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT PROVIDE IT ARE OR WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS, INTERRUPTIONS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WSI DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY WEATHER OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. WSI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE SITE OR WITHDRAW ACCESS TO IT AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WSI BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED.
- your use of the Site and any and all information contained therein;
- any violation of any law or regulation by you; and
- Submitting Material.
- WSI may publish the material;
- the material is not confidential, is fit for publication and to your best knowledge does not contain viruses or other harmful features;
- you will indemnify, defend and hold WSI harmless if any third party takes action in relation to the material; and,
- you will not take action against WSI in relation to the material.
- Third Party Content.
- Export Control.
- Changed Terms.
- Sample Single User License Terms
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WSI and officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, and permitted assigns from any claims, liabilities, losses, costs or damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out, relating to or in connection with:
By submitting material by e-mail or otherwise to any of our servers you warrant that:
USPLN and United States Precision Lightning Network are trademarks of TOA Systems. NAPLN and North American Precision Lightning Network are service marks of WSI. GLN and Global Lightning Network are trademarks of WSI. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of WSI or their respective owners.
WSI assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third party sites that the Site is linked to. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of WSI. WSI neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorized WSI employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. WSI does not in any way endorse, nor is it responsible for, the content on any web-site linked on or to the Site.
Information and products described on the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding your use of the Site and the import and export of this Information. WSI makes no representation that the information and/or products described on this website are appropriate or available for use in all jurisdictions.
WSI has the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the Site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions.